A paraffin wax bath makes rough hands soft and tender. The wax is melted in a special device to a pleasant temperature.
- Paraffin wax machine
- 1 x 400g paraffin wax - Made in Germany
- 2 x cotton thermo gloves
- 2 x Cotton thermo sockliner
- 100 x plastic gloves
- Heat protection grid
Effects of paraffin treatment:
Due to the hot paraffin and the finish of the skin, there is a deep absorption of the previously applied products. Care products are optimally absorbed by the skin. In addition, the paraffin soothes irritations and helps to smooth cracked and rough skin. Immediately after the treatment the skin shows a fantastic result.
The machine is simple to operate with a single slide switch. Operating instructions assist you further.
The slide switch has two positions. Temperature cut off is controlled by a bimetallic switch. When set to LO the heat cuts off at approx. +55°C and when set to HI, at approx. +65°C. Power supply is displayed by a green LED.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volt 50Hz
- Output: 150 Watt
- Minimum load approx. 900g paraffin wax
- Optimum load approx. 1800g paraffin wax
- Maximum load approx. 2700g paraffin wax
- Melting temperature: approx. 65°C
- Treatment temperature: approx. 55°C
- Apricot / Orange
- Exterior dimensions: Length 330 mm x Width 250 mm x Height 185 mm
- Interior dimensions: Length 260 mm x Width 180 mm x Height 120 mm